Revealed: the world’s leading tech PRs’ top productivity tools
How do high performing PR pro's get their job done? We asked some of the worlds leading tech PR experts about their top productivity tools.
The result is a practical overview with tools to inspire you to get better at your job.
The calibre of contributors is impressive. You can learn from senior in-house folks and agency founders from across Europe and North America. Applied Minds, Bateman Group, Brother,Burson Marsteller, Freuds, Google, Hotwire, Samsung, Sparkpr, and 5WPR, to name but a few.
- The winner, wasn’t around three years ago. Now it’s the world’s top tech comms pro’s’ favourite online tool. PR is moving with the times.
- The top three tools are not PR-specific. They help you remember things, speed up research and version control, and help remote teams collaborate.
- Of the 13 tools that post two votes or more, only three are built for PRs: ITDatabase; Prezly; and TrendKite.
- Tech PR pro’s’ jobs are changing but media relations remains a key function.
- Google is the real enabler (14 votes, if you count all its different bits).